Welcome to Wicksteed Lake, Ontario.
Wicksteed Lake is located 20 minutes from Olive the Lake Lodge in Marten River. Wicksteed Lake is among the dozens of lakes that surround Olive the Lake Fishing Lodge. This incredible lake is known for its BIG BASS and quantity of walleye/pickerel catches. The average size of pickerel range from 12 to 16 inches, perfect eating size, although there have been monsters as well.
For those that have the ability to bring their own boats. Wicksteed Lake has many islands and NO COTTAGES. Marked to be a camping lake only. The Ministry has closed this lake during the winter months. A truly amazing fishing lake that can be reach from Olive the Lake Fishing Lodge in less than 10 minutes.
Wicksteed Lake – Walleye/Pickerel, Bass, Pike, Perch
– Rating : 5 Stars!
– Access: Easy
– Structure: Must have a map, this is a very structured lake
– Requirements: 4x4 Truck or 4 x 4 Automobile
– Location: This lake is located 10 minutes from Olive the Lake Fishing Lodge
– Guide: Olive the Lake Fishing Lodge can arrange for a guided trip to Wicksteed Lake
– If you do not have your own boat, hire a guide! – Cost $150.00 per person.
– Minimum of 2 adults – Shore lunch included.