Welcome to Marten Lake
Marten Lake is located 10 minutes from Olive the Lake Lodge, in Marten River Ontario. For those that have the ability to bring their own boats, Marten Lake is an amazing lake and a great fishery.
Marten Lake is located down Marten Lake Road in Marten River Ontario. There is an amazing boat lauch. No problem for any size of boat. Marten Lake is a deep lake that holds some of the greatest Lake Trout in Northern Ontario.
Marten Lake has many many shoals and leads out to Bruce Lake. If you bring your own boat to Olive the Lake you will have the ability to enjoy this amazing fishing lake.
Book at Olive the Lake and take advantage of fishing on Marten Lake.
Marten Lake – Walleye (Pickerel), Bass, Pike, Perch, Lake Trout
This large heavily structured lake is known for its numbers of quality walleye(pickerel), bass and lake trout.
– Rating : 4.5 Stars!
– Access: Easy
– Structure: Must have a map, this is a very structured lake
– Requirements: 4×4 Truck or 4 x 4 Automobile
– Location: This lake is located 10 minutes from Olive the Lake
– Guide: Olive the Lake can arrange for a guided trip to Marten Lake
– If you do not have your own boat hire a guide- Cost $150.00 per person.
– Minimum of 2 adults – Shore lunch included.