**** PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN FLOTATION DEVICE.
IT IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO HAVE A FLOATATION DEVICE THAT
FITS YOU'RE BODY TYPE ****
Print this page it will help organize you for your trip to Olive the Lake
- Get all necessary food/equipment/ in North Bay or New Liskeard
- There is a grocey store in Temagami Ontario but it is expensive.
- Foldable chairs for around the fire
- Extra garage bags
- All toiletries including toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrush etc
- Beach Towel, Showering Towel, Face cloth, razors and shaving cream
- Coolers for drinks and extra food
- Clothes (dress for the season)
- Extra socks
- Bug hat and jacket - the best fishing is when the bugs are out
- Proper Shoes (walking/boots), Bring extra
- Fishing Rods & Tackle, Fillet Knife
- Trolling motor
- Favorite pillow - we have pillows here.
- Food and Drinking Water
- Crock Pot, Cast Iron Frying Pan
- Appropriate licenses for fishing or hunting
- Life jackets/flotation devices for small children
- Water Toys - Blow up mattress or tube
- Water shoes
- Fish markers. (mark where you have caught fish that day)
- Portable Fish Finder + Appropriate Batteries.
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Rubber Boots
- Your own VCR tapes or DVD's (we have a wide selection here too!)
- Camera, binoculars, video camera, extra batteries
- Bug Spray, Sunscreen
- Bring a Measuring Tape and Fish Scale
- Minnow Bucket/Aerator
- We sell worms here at the lodge. $4.00 a dozen
- Beer, Liquor, Wine
- Sunglasses, Hat, Sun shade
- You must bring your own flotation device. - SAFETY FIRST!
- If you do not have a flotation device one can be provided to you for $10.00 a week.
- You do not have to bring linens ( This is supplied )
- We do not supply wood here at the lodge - Trapper Trading Post
- The cottages are equipped with stove tops and BBQ's - No ovens
- You are given a welcome pack which includes 2 rolls of toilet paper, coffee filters, dish towels, 2 rolls of paper towels and 2 Garbage Bags
We have a local store called Trapper Trading Post which is located 5 minutes down the road in which you can get a little bit of everything.(LCBO and Beer Store)
Also Located right in Trapper Trading Post parking lot is chip stand... YOU HAVE TO STOP HERE FOR LUNCH mmmm poutine.
We also have a restaurant nearby called the Rockpine. I recommend this place for breakfast.. You will want to go back to bed.
As well we have "Gramps" the local minnow trapper 10 minutes North.
Help us support our local businesses.
Located in Marten River, Ontario - 4.5 Hours North of Toronto
1-705-892-2204 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Request Info