Print this page it will help organize you for your trip to Olive the Lake
CHECK IN IS AT 3:00PM AND CHECK OUT IS AT 10:00AM
SORRY NO EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS. Please allow us time to turn over the cottages to serve you better. Thank-You.
- Cottage LIST
- A box of garbage and kitchen bags for your group.
- Bottled Drinking Water - Important
- All toiletries including toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor etc
- Foldable chairs for around the fire - we do have picnic tables
- For easy clean up - Paper Plates
- Shop for all necessary food/equipment/ in North Bay or New Liskeard
- Beach towel, showering towel, face cloth
- Coolers for drinks and extra food
- Clothes (dress for the season)
- Favorite pillow and blanket( just in case its cool )
- Crock Pot, Cast Iron Frying Pan
- Your own VCR tapes or DVD's (we have a wide selection here too!)
- NOTE: - There is no TV on the property
- Camera, binoculars, video camera, extra batteries
- Beer, Liquor, Wine
- Sunglasses, Hat, Sun shade
- Fishing/ Hunting LIST
- Bug Spray! A bottle of KONK or Bug Killer. For personal and cottage use.
- Appropriate licenses for fishing or hunting
- Life jackets/flotation devices for small children
- Fishing Rods & Tackle, Fillet Knife
- Electric Trolling motor
- Proper Shoes (walking/boots)
- Minnow Bucket/Aerator - We do have minnow buckets to borrow
- Bug hat and jacket
- Snap on boat Seat
- Portable Fish Finder + Appropriate Batteries.
- Rubber Boots
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Bring a Measuring Tape and Fish Scale
- Fish markers. (mark where you have caught fish that day)
- Water Toys - Blow up mattress or tube
- Water shoes
***REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN FLOTATION DEVICE. IT IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO HAVE A FLOATATION DEVICE THAT
FITS YOU'RE BODY TYPE ***
*** Our fishing regulations - Pickerel - 16 inched and under you can keep ..Everything over must return to the lake.
- You must bring your own flotation device. - SAFETY FIRST!
- You do not have to bring linens ( This is supplied )
- We sell worms at the main lodge for bait
- We supply wood here at the Lodge - $10.00 a bag. Please do not bring wood.
- The cottages are equipped with stove tops and BBQ's - No Ovens
We have a local store called Trapper Trading Post which is located 5 minutes down the road in which you can get a little bit of everything.(LCBO and Beer Store)
Also Located right in Trapper Trading Post parking lot is chip stand... YOU HAVE TO STOP HERE FOR LUNCH mmmm poutine.
We also have a restaurant nearby called the Rockpine. I recommend this place for breakfast.. You will want to go back to bed.
As well we have "Gramps" the local minnow trapper 10 minutes North.
Help us support our local businesses.
VIEW OUR NORTHERN ONTARIO COTTAGE RENTALS
Located in Marten River, Ontario - 4.5 Hours North of Toronto
1-705-892-2204 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Request Info